Friends are one of the most important thing in ones life, they are always there to help you or at least trying to do so ... some people think that they can go through life without relying on someone but the thing is that they are afraid to have friends because of the fear of getting hurt... but a wise man said: "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly" the best way to have friends is being friendly. Believe me true friends are essential, they make history in your life, and they turn your world upside down just to show you that they care... with them you can enjoy good and bad times, share tears and laughs.
The most important thing about having friends is that a true friend is always going to be there for you. Not only in the good times but most important in the difficult and hard times of your life. They all are different in someway, they have different personalities, different expectations, dreams, moods, etc. but the good thing is that’s what makes the friendship. Someone once said, “Friends are God's way of taking care of us. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agee that friends are important and when you need them they are always there for you. When I am sad I know that I will always have a friend that will cheer me up. Also, friends are great people that you can talk to when you don't have anyone else to talk to.
Wow! I agree. Whenever I have a bad day, my friends always step in and cheer me up! A really good friend is one that always understands and will drop everything they're doing to come comfort you, no matter what time of day it is.
I really like this! It is so important to have friends! Its like we learned in Psych, every relationship we have affects who we are. If we don't have any relationships then how do we develop who we really are?
Post a Comment